One Direction tops list of richest British celebs under 30
Los Angeles: Boyband One Direction has topped the list of the richest British celebrities under the age of 30, with combined estimated earnings of USD 95.70 million for the past year.
The band is comprised of Harry Styles, 19, Niall Horan, 20, Zayn Malik, 20, Liam Payne, 20, and Louis Tomlinson, 21.
Ranking just behind the boy band is Daniel Radcliffe, with an estimated earnings of USD 90.64 million, making him the top-earning individual on the list compiled by Heat magazine, the Hollywood Reporter said.
The ‘Harry Potter’ star had topped the list since its inception in 2010.
Rounding out the top five are Robert Pattinson, Keira Knightley and Emma Watson.
The top new entrant on the young British celebrity rich list is DJ Calvin Harris, with estimated earnings of USD 35.80 million.
Other new additions include singer Jessie J, model-actress Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, ‘The Amazing Spider-Man’ star Andrew Garfield and boy band JLS.
The biggest gain goes to ‘The Great Gatsby’ star Carey Mulligan, who rose 10 spots to come in 19th.
The list is compiled by a panel of experts that analyzes celebrities` earnings for the past year based on their TV and film deals, music sales and product endorsements.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Navratri Special: You simply can not afford to miss Arijit Singh's 'Maiya Teri Jai Jaikaar' – Watch
- First day of Bollywood Music Project ends with a bang
- Amit Trivedi's father passes away, friends Vishal-Shekhar step in for him at Bollywood Music Project
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'—Celebrate heartbreak ala Ranbir Kapoor-Anushka Sharma in 'Channa Mereya' song! Watch now
- 'Rock On!! 2' band member Shraddha Kapoor aka Jiah releases her new single 'Tere Mere Dil'! Watch now