Overdose of singing takes a toll on Nadine Coyle`s voice
London: Singer Nadine Coyle has almost lost her voice after performing at a concert, celebrating town Derry`s year as the Britain`s City of Culture.
Coyle, who is also member of band Girls Aloud, sung many famous tracks of Jan 20, but realised the bad condition of her throat when she came back, reports dailystar.co.uk.
She wrote on Twitter: "My voice has been going for a week. Since yesterday gone! Even the throat lozenge I almost chocked on stage couldn`t help."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oops! Kapil Sharma's show to clash with Krushna Abhishek's 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Sanam Re movie review: Amateurish romantic mishmash
- See in pic: Mahesh Bhatt shares sneak peak from 'Raaz 4'!
- 'Thor' Chris Hemsworth's crazy visit to India with wife Elsa Pataky! – See pics
- Dia Mirza hails Sonam Kapoor's 'Neerja'!