Overdose of singing takes a toll on Nadine Coyle`s voice
London: Singer Nadine Coyle has almost lost her voice after performing at a concert, celebrating town Derry`s year as the Britain`s City of Culture.
Coyle, who is also member of band Girls Aloud, sung many famous tracks of Jan 20, but realised the bad condition of her throat when she came back, reports dailystar.co.uk.
She wrote on Twitter: "My voice has been going for a week. Since yesterday gone! Even the throat lozenge I almost chocked on stage couldn`t help."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aman Verma and Vandana Lalwani all set to tie the knot on THIS date!
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s pregnancy: Know what mom-in-law Sharmila Tagore has to say
- Wedding season special: Tips to pick suitable footwear for different functions
- Aamir Khan’s ‘Dangal’ title track out and it’s awesome!
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil Hoon Main' song will make you fall in love all over again!
- Hrithik Roshan's new song 'Kaabil Hoon Main' is soft and soothing!
- Aamir Khan has something to say about ‘Dangal’ title track – Watch
- Making of 'Dhaakad Girls' SONG from Aamir Khan's 'Dangal will inspire you!