Oz teen arrested for `bomb` tweet at Pink`s concert
Melbourne: A teenager has been arrested for tweeting a bomb threat at Pink`s concert at Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne.
During the concert on Sunday, the 16-year-old tweeted that he is ready with his bomb to blow up the concert, News.com.au reported.
The security tracked him down in a crowd of 12,000 after he sent the tweet with his profile picture using the official Rod Laver Arena hashtag.
The father of the culprit however told 3AW radio that his son referred to Pink`s song Timebomb and wasn`t threatening.
He complained that they then they dragged him to security and called the police that frightened the sixteen-year-old.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!