P Diddy buying TV channel
Rapper P Diddy is reportedly in talks to purchase cable TV channel Fuse.
The 43-year-old music mogul is one of several investors who have entered talks to acquire Fuse, which is currently owned by New York-based Madison Square Garden Company (MSG), and incorporate it into his Revolt TV channel, which is backed by Comcast Corp. reportedly.
If Diddy - whose real name is Sean Combs - purchases Fuse, Revolt TV will gain wider distribution and higher subscriber fees.
Besides Revolt TV, Diddy`s business interests have also included clothing lines and fragrances, restaurants and he recently jointly purchased an upmarket tequila company.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's big 'champion' win at Filmfare 2016!
- Boyfriend goals: Ranveer Singh ecstatic with Deepika Padukone's 'xXx' rage!-- See pic
- Sunny Deol's 'Ghayal Once Again' rakes in Rs 26.85 cr!
- Akshay-Nimrat's 'Airlift' roars at the Box Office, mints Rs 121.74 cr!
- Big clash of 2016: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' head on with Prabhas and SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali 2' at the Box Office?