P Diddy buying TV channel
Rapper P Diddy is reportedly in talks to purchase cable TV channel Fuse.
The 43-year-old music mogul is one of several investors who have entered talks to acquire Fuse, which is currently owned by New York-based Madison Square Garden Company (MSG), and incorporate it into his Revolt TV channel, which is backed by Comcast Corp. reportedly.
If Diddy - whose real name is Sean Combs - purchases Fuse, Revolt TV will gain wider distribution and higher subscriber fees.
Besides Revolt TV, Diddy`s business interests have also included clothing lines and fragrances, restaurants and he recently jointly purchased an upmarket tequila company.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!
- The Crew movie review: Visually rich, entertaining
- Sunny Leone does a 'Laila' with Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan on 'Bigg Boss 10'! Pic proof
- Akshay Kumar, Huma Qureshi's 'Go Pagal' song making video is a must watch!
- Akshay Kumar turns a 'Jolly good fellow' in this new promotional music video!
- Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut's brilliant chemistry in 'Yeh Ishq Hai' song from 'Rangoon' is a must WATCH!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15