P Diddy buying TV channel
Rapper P Diddy is reportedly in talks to purchase cable TV channel Fuse.
The 43-year-old music mogul is one of several investors who have entered talks to acquire Fuse, which is currently owned by New York-based Madison Square Garden Company (MSG), and incorporate it into his Revolt TV channel, which is backed by Comcast Corp. reportedly.
If Diddy - whose real name is Sean Combs - purchases Fuse, Revolt TV will gain wider distribution and higher subscriber fees.
Besides Revolt TV, Diddy`s business interests have also included clothing lines and fragrances, restaurants and he recently jointly purchased an upmarket tequila company.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!