P Diddy ranked world`s highest-earning hip-hop artist for 2013
Los Angeles: Rapper P Diddy is hip-hop`s top moneymaker, according to Forbes and its list of the top 20 Cash Kings of 2013.
The 43-year-old Bad Boy Records boss pulled in USD 50 million over the course of the past year, making him the highest-earning hip-hop artist after beating fellow rap superstar Jay-Z, reported Ace Showbiz.
Diddy`s mega-deal with Diageo`s Ciroc vodka has formed the bulk of his earnings. Other income streams for the savvy entrepreneur include his Bad Boy Records label, his marketing agency Blue Flame and his Bad Boy Records label.
Ending up on the third spot is last year`s No 1 Dr Dre, who took in USD 40 million, followed by Nicki Minaj, the only female to make it on the list, with USD 29 million.
She edged out fellow Cash Money Records artists Birdman, Lil Wayne and Drake, who were ranked 5th, 7th and 11th, respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Wiz Khalifa's sister dies at 32
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt's quirky antics steal the show in 'Aashiq Surrender Hua'
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!
- Anushka Sharma’s ‘Phillauri’: ‘Whats up’ - first wedding song of this season – Watch
- Maluma to donate Vina del Mar fest paycheque to fire victims