Paltrow scared of launching singing career
Los Angeles: Oscar winning actress Gwyneth Paltrow is terrified of launching her own solo music career.
The 38-year-old actress, who was earlier rumoured to have signed a record deal, says that she is scared of plunging into the new field.
"Well, I haven`t signed anything but I`m thinking about it. It`s hard to think of switching because all the singing I`ve been doing has been coming out of `Country Song` or `Glee`. So I think, how would I do that? Just a record by myself feels a little scary to me," the actress said during an appearance on the US talk show `The Ellen DeGeneres Show`.
The `Shakespeare in Love` star, who plays the role of an alcoholic country singer in her upcoming film `Country Song`, has already showcased her vocal talent on the hit TV musical `Glee`.
Paltrow had also performed live at events including the recent Academy Awards and the Grammys.
"I like all kinds of music. I don`t think it would be a real poppy record. Britney Spears has cornered that market," said Paltrow.
Paltrow has also denied reports of signing a deal with Atlantic Records but says she is open to such offers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hrithik Roshan, Ronit Roy lock horns in new dialogue promo of 'Kaabil' – Watch
- Not scared of being stereotyped: Aditya Roy Kapur
- Vivek Oberoi returns from Sabarimala, becomes Guruswami
- Anil Kapoor reacts to daughter Sonam Kapoor's Filmfare award win for 'Neerja'
- Raj Kapoor loved his cinema, booze, leading ladies: Rishi Kapoor
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15
- Musical tribute to Kaifi Azmi on 98th birth anniversary
- David Guetta's Mumbai concert cancelled – Here's why
- Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam's chemistry spills love all over in 'Kisi Se Pyar Ho Jaye' from 'Kaabil'