Paris Hilton`s new tune inspired by Madonna, Lisa Frank
Los Angeles: Socialite Paris Hilton has revealed that she was highly inspired by pop star Madonna and designer Lisa Frank while creating the music and video for her new tune `Come Alive`.
The star turned to Madonna for her sex appeal and Frank for the fairytale feel for the song, reports contacmusic.com.
She said: "Madonna has been an inspiration, ever since I was a little girl. `Justify My Love` is a very sexy song, and I wanted to be sexual and who better than Madonna to inspire me."
"The song is about love and magic. I wanted the video to be a fairytale, an ethereal fantasy world, I have a unicorn, rainbows and pink clouds. I was obsessed with Lisa Frank when growing up, so it`s kinda like Lisa Frank grew up and went to (European party island) Ibiza," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baywatch' trailer is out! Lifeguards Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron save the beach, Priyanka Chopra turn heads
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aman Verma and Vandana Lalwani all set to tie the knot on THIS date!
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s pregnancy: Know what mom-in-law Sharmila Tagore has to say