Paul McCartney relives The Beatles` days
London: Singer Paul McCartney recently organised a band to perform at a surprise 54th birthday party for wife Nancy Shevell in Tokyo.
He later joined the band onstage. McCartney was in Japan on his Out There world tour to promote his album ‘New’.
The Parrots, Japan’s copycat act, helped McCartney to relive his former band’s happy days. The 71-year-old also joined them for the Beatles’ 1964 hit “I saw her standing there”.
"It must have evoked a few memories for Paul. The Japanese lads got the thrill of a lifetime when we all screamed for Paul to join them - and he did,” mirror.co.uk quoted one of the guests at last month’s bash as saying.
The English rock band also featured John Lennon, George Harrison, and Ringo Starr.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Photo alert! Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya’s pre-wedding shoot looks like a fairytale
- My dad found my sexuality a challenge: Ellen DeGeneres
- Easy tips to keep rugs, carpets clean
- Kriti Sanon denies holidaying in Thailand with Sushant Singh Rajput
- Barack Obama has trouble recalling deaths on 'Game of Thrones'
- Watch: Tiger Shroff, alleged girlfriend Disha Patani's sizzling chemistry is unmissable in 'Befikra'!
- Awards are an inspiration to work harder: Amaal Mallik
- Watch: Salman Khan's 'Sultan' title track packs quite a punch!
- Ankit Tiwari moves ahead with music
- Like seriously! Kanye West lying naked along with other 11 personalities in his 'Famous' video - Watch