Paul McCartney writes music in toilets
Los Angeles: Former Beatles singer Paul McCartney likes writing music in the bathroom or in cupboards.
The Beatles legend loves to "escape" by writing new lyrics and often finds the best place to explore his ideas is in the bathroom or a cupboard, reports contactmusic.com.
"(Songwriting) is a solitary process but that`s nice. The rest of the day isn`t solitary. I`m doing interviews or taking my girl to school or doing some filming. So I`m with loads of people,” said McCartney.
"It`s actually quite nice to go into a cupboard, or often bathrooms or toilets which have got good acoustics. So I go in there with a guitar. That`s kind of nice. And you escape into a world of your own thoughts,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!