Paul McCartney writes music in toilets
Los Angeles: Former Beatles singer Paul McCartney likes writing music in the bathroom or in cupboards.
The Beatles legend loves to "escape" by writing new lyrics and often finds the best place to explore his ideas is in the bathroom or a cupboard, reports contactmusic.com.
"(Songwriting) is a solitary process but that`s nice. The rest of the day isn`t solitary. I`m doing interviews or taking my girl to school or doing some filming. So I`m with loads of people,” said McCartney.
"It`s actually quite nice to go into a cupboard, or often bathrooms or toilets which have got good acoustics. So I go in there with a guitar. That`s kind of nice. And you escape into a world of your own thoughts,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Roadside Cafe Street in Agra by the end of 2016
- Ranbir Kapoor is a ladies man in latest VOGUE cover! Picture proof
- Candid Confession! Ranbir Kapoor fell in LOVE with Katrina Kaif during shooting THIS film
- Sonam Kapoor to soon realise her Hollywood dreams? Deets inside
- Priyanka Chopra's Marathi production 'Ventilator' POSTER alert!