Performing with autistic fan was career highpoint: Katy Perry
Los Angeles: Singer Katy Perry says performing her single "Firework" at a charity fundraiser with autistic fan Jodi DePiazza, has been her career`s highlight.
The 28-year-old singer shared the stage with DePiazza, 11, at a taping of Comedy Central`s show "Night of Too Many Stars" last year. Her fan had played the piano and sang along with Perry, reports contactmusic.com.
"`Firework` is the most important song I`ve written. Performing it with an autistic girl accompanying her on piano and vocal harmony at a fundraiser was the most important performance of my career," Perry said at the ASCAP I Create Music Expo.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tiger Shroff starrer 'A Flying Jatt' sequel on cards?
- Amazon Prime Video India partners with Vishesh Films
- Akshay Kumar's 'Gold' based on India's first olympic medal
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- I am completely against banning Pakistani actors in India: Dibakar Banerjee
- Classical musicians are not entertainers: Amjad Ali Khan
- Taylor Swift to perform at Formula One concert!
- Arijit Singh's 'Nashe Si Chadh Gayi' from Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer 'Befikre' will leave you tripping
- 'Enormous market for music in India'
- Shah Rukh Khan is our favourite, says British pop rock band 'The Vamps'