Performing with autistic fan was career highpoint: Katy Perry
Los Angeles: Singer Katy Perry says performing her single "Firework" at a charity fundraiser with autistic fan Jodi DePiazza, has been her career`s highlight.
The 28-year-old singer shared the stage with DePiazza, 11, at a taping of Comedy Central`s show "Night of Too Many Stars" last year. Her fan had played the piano and sang along with Perry, reports contactmusic.com.
"`Firework` is the most important song I`ve written. Performing it with an autistic girl accompanying her on piano and vocal harmony at a fundraiser was the most important performance of my career," Perry said at the ASCAP I Create Music Expo.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Meet Tommy Singh aka Shahid Kapoor in 'Chitta Ve' from 'Udta Punjab'—Watch!
- Hrithik Roshan joins hand with transgender band for a cause
- Hrithik Roshan shares video where Katrina Kaif is singing! Watch it now
- Kesha legal battle: Singer releases her single post clash!
- Watch: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Punjabi swag in 'Tung Luk' from 'Sarbjit' will win your heart