Performing with autistic fan was career highpoint: Katy Perry
Los Angeles: Singer Katy Perry says performing her single "Firework" at a charity fundraiser with autistic fan Jodi DePiazza, has been her career`s highlight.
The 28-year-old singer shared the stage with DePiazza, 11, at a taping of Comedy Central`s show "Night of Too Many Stars" last year. Her fan had played the piano and sang along with Perry, reports contactmusic.com.
"`Firework` is the most important song I`ve written. Performing it with an autistic girl accompanying her on piano and vocal harmony at a fundraiser was the most important performance of my career," Perry said at the ASCAP I Create Music Expo.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tabla maestro Pt Lacchu Maharaj dies in Varanasi
- Beyonce to perform at MTV Video Music Awards 2016?
- Watch: Tiger Shroff - Jacqueline Fernandez’s fairytale romance in visually captivating song ‘Toota Jo Kabhi Tara’ from ‘A Flying Jatt’
- Taylor Swift snubbed at MTV Video Music Awards nominations!
- Billboard 200 albums chart: Drake's 'Views' remains on top for 11th time