Performing with autistic fan was career highpoint: Katy Perry
Los Angeles: Singer Katy Perry says performing her single "Firework" at a charity fundraiser with autistic fan Jodi DePiazza, has been her career`s highlight.
The 28-year-old singer shared the stage with DePiazza, 11, at a taping of Comedy Central`s show "Night of Too Many Stars" last year. Her fan had played the piano and sang along with Perry, reports contactmusic.com.
"`Firework` is the most important song I`ve written. Performing it with an autistic girl accompanying her on piano and vocal harmony at a fundraiser was the most important performance of my career," Perry said at the ASCAP I Create Music Expo.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Peepli Live' co-director Mahmood Farooqui forced himself upon US researcher, says common friend
- No film can flop if planned properly: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Aamir Khan, Rohit Shetty extend help to ailing filmmaker Kalpana Lajmi
- Elvis Presley's gold piano, Beatles drum skin set for auction
- Promotion is burden on filmmaking: Irrfan Khan