Performing with autistic fan was career highpoint: Katy Perry
Los Angeles: Singer Katy Perry says performing her single "Firework" at a charity fundraiser with autistic fan Jodi DePiazza, has been her career`s highlight.
The 28-year-old singer shared the stage with DePiazza, 11, at a taping of Comedy Central`s show "Night of Too Many Stars" last year. Her fan had played the piano and sang along with Perry, reports contactmusic.com.
"`Firework` is the most important song I`ve written. Performing it with an autistic girl accompanying her on piano and vocal harmony at a fundraiser was the most important performance of my career," Perry said at the ASCAP I Create Music Expo.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Genelia and Riteish Deshmukh welcome second bundle of joy
- Smoking hot! Shraddha Kapoor’s look on the cover of Filmfare is captivating
- This classic photo of Genelia and Riteish Deshmukh will give you intense relationship goals
- Dwayne Johnson to star in 'Doc Savage'
- Alia Bhatt reacts to Tanmay Bhat’s controversial video – Details inside
- Sorry Arijit, your song failed to make it to Salman Khan's 'Sultan' album! – Here's proof
- This 'musical genius' will make you facepalm - Watch 'unintentionally funny' video here
- Watch: ‘Sultan’ Salman Khan - Anushka Sharma’s electrifying chemistry in ‘Baby Ko Bass Pasand Hai’
- 'Pyar Ki Maa Ki' making from 'Housefull3' will make you go LOL: Watch video!
- Exposed! Baba Sehgal reveals shocking truth about Bollywood music industry – Details inside