PETA slams Katy Perry`s `Roar` video
Los Angeles: Pop star Katy Perry`s music video `Roar` has been slammed by PETA for featuring and supposedly exploiting exotic animals.
Perry`s video is an animal-filled frolic through the jungle in which the 28-year-old singer befriends a monkey, showers with the assistance of an elephant and brushes a crocodile`s teeth, reported Radar online.
"Animals used for entertainment endure horrific cruelty and suffer from extreme confinement and violent training methods. They often become stressed and anxious when hauled around and forced into unfamiliar or frightening situations," said Merrilee Burke, PETA spokeswoman.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Taylor Swift snubbed at MTV Video Music Awards nominations!
- Billboard 200 albums chart: Drake's 'Views' remains on top for 11th time
- Will Jennifer Lopez make tunes with Calvin Harris?
- Watch: Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra’s desi swag will make you go crazy!
- Singer Shweta Pandit gets married to Italian beau Ivano Fucci