Peter Andre puts off gigs for ailing brother
London: Singer Peter Andre has postponed his upcoming concerts in Britain after he received news that his cancer-stricken brother Andrew has just few days to live.
Andrew, 54, is suffering from cancer and although he was responding well to the treatment, his health graph fell and doctors have said he has only two days to live, reports thesun.co.uk.
"He is in bits. This has come as a big shock. His brother Andrew`s health has taken a turn for the worse and Peter has made the decision to be with him and his family at this time," Andre`s spokesperson said.
Andrew`s family is coming here so they can be on his bedside. The shows, which have been cancelled for now, will take place at New Year.
"Fortunately it has been possible to reschedule the five remaining 2012 dates on the Up Close and Personal Tour to take place following his pre-existing shows in January 2013," the spokesperson said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Plagiarism in Fashion needs serious attention'
- Attention cinema lovers! A sequel to Rajinikanth’s ‘Kabali’ in the pipeline?
- Karishma Tanna breaks silence on breakup with Upen Patel! - Read here
- Photo alert! Katrina Kaif and Sidharth Malhotra’s latest still from 'Baar Baar Dekho' is dayum hot
- Box Office report: Varun Dhawan, John Abraham's 'Dishoom' mints Rs 11.05 crore on opening day
- Official Prince tribute concert set for October in Minnesota
- Tabla maestro Pt Lacchu Maharaj dies in Varanasi
- Beyonce to perform at MTV Video Music Awards 2016?
- Watch: Tiger Shroff - Jacqueline Fernandez’s fairytale romance in visually captivating song ‘Toota Jo Kabhi Tara’ from ‘A Flying Jatt’
- Taylor Swift snubbed at MTV Video Music Awards nominations!