Pharrell Williams hits back at Will.i.am over `I Am` trademark feud
Washington: Pharrell Williams has reportedly hit back at Will.i.am, saying that Will.i.am has not achieved the same distinction as him at all, after the latter filed a lawsuit over the trademark ‘I Am’.
Will.i.am had earlier suggested that users might get confused over the ‘I Am’ name because he and Pharrell have both "achieved great distinction" in the hip hop world, TMZ.com reported.
Pharrell Williams, who had attempted to stake his claim on a YouTube channel called ‘I Am Other’, wants Will.i.am`s lawsuit to be thrown out of the court and to be paid for his lawyers` expenses.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Irrfan Khan unveils first look of his banned Bangladeshi film ‘Doob’
- Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt promote 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' like Dilliwallas!
- Zee Cine Awards 2017: Check out the nominations for the Viewers’ Choice categories
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Bryan Singer pays tribute to late 'X-Men' stuntman
- Anushka Sharma’s ‘Phillauri’: ‘Whats up’ - first wedding song of this season – Watch
- Maluma to donate Vina del Mar fest paycheque to fire victims
- Arjun Kapoor – Shraddha Kapoor’s ‘Half Girlfriend’ to create record with 18-minute long song!
- Justin Bieber India Purpose Tour: Varun Dhawan to attend concert
- Akshay Kumar and Raveena Tandon's popular song all set for a reprised version!