Pharrell Williams hits back at Will.i.am over `I Am` trademark feud
Washington: Pharrell Williams has reportedly hit back at Will.i.am, saying that Will.i.am has not achieved the same distinction as him at all, after the latter filed a lawsuit over the trademark ‘I Am’.
Will.i.am had earlier suggested that users might get confused over the ‘I Am’ name because he and Pharrell have both "achieved great distinction" in the hip hop world, TMZ.com reported.
Pharrell Williams, who had attempted to stake his claim on a YouTube channel called ‘I Am Other’, wants Will.i.am`s lawsuit to be thrown out of the court and to be paid for his lawyers` expenses.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Britney Spears' son could be the next big DJ: Kevin Federline
- ‘The Voice India’ winner wants to be Salman, Akshay, Ranbir’s voice
- Watch: Taylor Swift, Scott Eastwood's raunchy chemistry in 'Wildest Dreams'
- Kapil Sharma sings for 'Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon'
- Fawad, Alia, Siddharth to croon for `Kapoor and Sons`