Pink objects to Selena Gomez`s music video
Los Angeles: Popstar Pink has slammed Disney star Selena Gomez after the teenager featured horses painted pink in her latest video.
The 31-year-old singer, who is expecting a baby with her motorbike racer husband Carey Hart, has urged animal activists to take action against the 18-year-old Gomez, reported People magazine.
"If there are any animal activists around Malibu at Leo Cabrillo State Beach, there are horses being painted for a stupid music video. Shame," wrote Pink on micro blogging site Twitter.
"Artists should be more aware and responsible for their actions," Pink later tweeted.
But Gomez`s representative has defended the teen star saying that proper precautions were followed to avoid any harm to the animals.
"It was important to the Production Company, Record Label and Gomez that no animals were harmed and all proper precautions were taken. A non toxic, vegetable based powder paint was applied via an airbrush and removed with water. An official from the Humane Society was on set supervising," said
The `Another Cinderella Story` star, who is dating teen sensation Justin Bieber, has used the horses in the video of her upcoming single `Love You Like a Love Song`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Diljit Dosanjh's 'Do You Know' is so addictive you will play it on loop
- Ajay Devgn and Erika Kaar's romance in 'Darkhaast' is pure magic! Watch 'Shivaay' song here
- Palak Muchhal excited to collaborate with Atif Aslam
- Pandit Ravi Shankar's opera to get UK premiere in 2017
- Adele dedicates concert to Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie