Pink objects to Selena Gomez`s music video
Los Angeles: Popstar Pink has slammed Disney star Selena Gomez after the teenager featured horses painted pink in her latest video.
The 31-year-old singer, who is expecting a baby with her motorbike racer husband Carey Hart, has urged animal activists to take action against the 18-year-old Gomez, reported People magazine.
"If there are any animal activists around Malibu at Leo Cabrillo State Beach, there are horses being painted for a stupid music video. Shame," wrote Pink on micro blogging site Twitter.
"Artists should be more aware and responsible for their actions," Pink later tweeted.
But Gomez`s representative has defended the teen star saying that proper precautions were followed to avoid any harm to the animals.
"It was important to the Production Company, Record Label and Gomez that no animals were harmed and all proper precautions were taken. A non toxic, vegetable based powder paint was applied via an airbrush and removed with water. An official from the Humane Society was on set supervising," said
The `Another Cinderella Story` star, who is dating teen sensation Justin Bieber, has used the horses in the video of her upcoming single `Love You Like a Love Song`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Baywatch’ babe Priyanka Chopra shares sizzling hot pic on Dwayne Johnson’s birthday
- Who’s the ‘Secret Superstar’ in Aamir Khan’s next film?
- Hema Malini, Dharmendra celebrate 36 years of marriage – See pics
- Look what Ranveer Singh is doing for ‘Befikre’
- Awwdorable! Salman Khan shares picture of mother Salma and baby Ahil
- Kesha legal battle: Singer releases her single post clash!
- Watch: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Punjabi swag in 'Tung Luk' from 'Sarbjit' will win your heart
- Ghulam Ali, Pt Jasraj perform on Sankat Mochan Sangeet Samaroh
- Armaan Malik honoured with Dadasaheb Phalke award!
- 'Me and Mrs Jones' singer Billy Paul no more