Pink objects to Selena Gomez`s music video
Los Angeles: Popstar Pink has slammed Disney star Selena Gomez after the teenager featured horses painted pink in her latest video.
The 31-year-old singer, who is expecting a baby with her motorbike racer husband Carey Hart, has urged animal activists to take action against the 18-year-old Gomez, reported People magazine.
"If there are any animal activists around Malibu at Leo Cabrillo State Beach, there are horses being painted for a stupid music video. Shame," wrote Pink on micro blogging site Twitter.
"Artists should be more aware and responsible for their actions," Pink later tweeted.
But Gomez`s representative has defended the teen star saying that proper precautions were followed to avoid any harm to the animals.
"It was important to the Production Company, Record Label and Gomez that no animals were harmed and all proper precautions were taken. A non toxic, vegetable based powder paint was applied via an airbrush and removed with water. An official from the Humane Society was on set supervising," said
The `Another Cinderella Story` star, who is dating teen sensation Justin Bieber, has used the horses in the video of her upcoming single `Love You Like a Love Song`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Janmashtami celebrated with traditional fervour across India
- Teenagers who feel safe at school get higher grades
- Shatrughan Sinha lauds Sonakshi's devotion to work
- Waarrior Savitri movie review: Ineffective and unimpressive
- Confirmed! Ranveer Singh to play Khilji in 'Padmavati' opposite Deepika Padukone—Deets inside
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali to compose music for 'Padmavati'
- Janmashtami special—Celebrate Krishna's birth with these top 5 Bollywood tracks!
- Shraddha Kapoor sought to judge music reality TV show?
- Wedding SONG of the year 'Nachde Ne Saare' has Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra dance to glory! Watch
- Song alert! 'Besabriyaan' from Sushant Singh Rajput's 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story' OUT—Watch