Pitbull, Kesha`s Australian tour cancelled
London: Rapper Pitbull and pop star Kesha`s joint Australian tour has been cancelled just weeks before it was slated to start.
Pitbull, 32, took to his Facebook page to share the disappointing news with his fans, reported Daily Telegraph.
"Regrettably the promoter is cancelling the Australian tour, refunds will be available at point of purchase. We hope to return to Australia in the not too distant future," Pitbull wrote.
The reason for cancellation has not been shared so far.
The tour reportedly could not take place because of extremely low sales.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mika Singh's 'Dhingana' highlights Shah Rukh Khan's 'Raees' journey
- Akshay Kumar, Huma Qureshi's 'Go Pagal' song making video is a must watch!
- Akshay Kumar turns a 'Jolly good fellow' in this new promotional music video!
- Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut's brilliant chemistry in 'Yeh Ishq Hai' song from 'Rangoon' is a must WATCH!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how