Pixie Lott takes mom on tour
London: Singer Pixie Lott says she asks her mother to accompany her on tours as her boyfriend Oliver Cheshire can`t join her when she has to travel the world.
Lott, 20, has been dating the model for the past two years and said that his busy schedule does not allow him to accompany her on tours, reported Contactmusic.
"My boyfriend, Oliver, is a model and often just as busy as me, so mum still comes along when I travel. It`s no fun being in a hotel on your own - I get lonely," Lott said.
"She looks after my scheduling because I`m rubbish at that. She`s also honest and tells me straight if I`m doing something wrong. She always has my best interests at heart," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhur Bhandarkar takes expert advice from Subramanian Swamy for film on emergency? View pics
- In Pics: Remember 'Hip Hip Hurray'? This is what its star-cast looks like now!
- Trailer out! Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma's 'Sultan' will leave you with goosebumps – Watch now
- 'Comedy Nights' needed a 'Bachao' from Akshay Kumar over racist jokes on Lisa Haydon? Details inside
- Being a mom tops my priority list, says Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Sonu Nigam's new song 'Crazy Dil' has got the cutest surprise appearance ever – Watch to know
- Know how long Sonu Nigam sang on the streets for the ‘beggar’ video
- Kesha gets standing ovation after Billboard Awards performance
- Adele’s new song 'Send My Love' is so psychedelic that you'll break your replay button – Watch here
- Celine Dion dedicates Billboard Icon Award to late husband