Pixie Lott takes mom on tour
London: Singer Pixie Lott says she asks her mother to accompany her on tours as her boyfriend Oliver Cheshire can`t join her when she has to travel the world.
Lott, 20, has been dating the model for the past two years and said that his busy schedule does not allow him to accompany her on tours, reported Contactmusic.
"My boyfriend, Oliver, is a model and often just as busy as me, so mum still comes along when I travel. It`s no fun being in a hotel on your own - I get lonely," Lott said.
"She looks after my scheduling because I`m rubbish at that. She`s also honest and tells me straight if I`m doing something wrong. She always has my best interests at heart," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' sans songs? Details inside
- Watch: Tiger Shroff, alleged girlfriend Disha Patani's sizzling chemistry is unmissable in 'Befikra'!
- Awards are an inspiration to work harder: Amaal Mallik
- Watch: Salman Khan's 'Sultan' title track packs quite a punch!
- Ankit Tiwari moves ahead with music