Pregnancy won`t affect Beyonce Knowles` performances?
Los Angeles: Singer Beyonce Knowles is reportedly expecting her second child with rapper Jay-Z and it is unlikely to affect her forthcoming stage performances.
She had earlier pulled out of her Mrs. Carter show world tour in Antwerp, Belgium due to exhaustion, but she performed later when the tour touched down in Switzerland.
A source has said that Knowles’ pregnancy will most likely not affect her North American dates, starting with a June 28 show at Staples Center, reports eonline.com.
She already has a daughter named Blue Ivy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!
- Priyanka Chopra finds 'Dilwale', 'Bajirao Mastani' Box Office clash unfortunate