Prince William performs with Jon Bon Jovi, Taylor Swift
London: Prince William collaborated with Jon Bon Jovi and Taylor Swift to treat guests at an event with an impromptu acoustic performance of `Living on a Prayer`.
Swift, 23, and Jovi, 51, were at the Kensington Palace in London on November 26 to attend the Winter Whites Gala, which was held to raise money in support of homeless charity Centrepoint, which William has been a patron since 2005, reported Daily Express.
Jovi was in the middle of performing the song on the stage when he invited William to join him.
The Prince accepted the invitation insisting that Swift, who had performed earlier, should also accompany him. The trio made a fun and unforgettable version of the classic tune.
"What`s important for me is to help break the cycle that leads to poverty. And to be invited to highlight it in such illustrious surroundings couldn`t be better," Jovi said.
The country singer was also happy to have performed at the royal place.
"I am so excited. I don`t think I have ever played in a palace before. So it will be really wonderful. It`s positively magical here. There are fairy lights and there is fake snow falling from the sky and everything is just gorgeous," Swift said.
"I am just very lucky to be here. This evening is so special... It is for a charity that as well as being very important to Prince William is also very important to me," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Move Your Lakk song alert! 'Noor' Sonakshi Sinha shimmers with Diljit Dosanjh and Badshah
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Parineeti Chopra makes spectacular singing debut with 'Maana Ke Hum Yaar Nahin' from 'Meri Pyaari Bindu'! - Watch
- ‘Baahubali 2’ songs out! Check out the Jukebox here
- Vidya Balan's 'Begum Jaan': 'Prem Mein Tohre' by Asha Bhosle highlights Anu Malik's musical brilliance