Production gets delayed on `Fifty Shades of Grey`
Los Angeles: Charlie Hunnam`s sudden departure from the movie adaptation of E L James` racy novel `Fifty Shades of Grey` has delayed the production on the film by a month.
Hunnam was replaced by Jamie Dornan to play Christian Grey at the last minute.
The production, which was scheduled to begin shooting in early November, will now begin filming on December 2, the Hollywood Reporter said.
It is not clear whether the late start would affect its scheduled release date of August 1, 2014.
Sam Taylor-Johnson is directing from a screenplay by Kelly Marcel. Dakota Johnson is starring as Anastasia Steele, while Dornan`s name was recently announced as the new lead.
Hunnam abruptly dropped out of the project few weeks ago, claiming that his busy `Sons of Anarchy` schedule was preventing him from preparing for the role of Grey.
`True Blood` star Luke Grimes is the latest actor to join the adaptation. He will play Elliot Grey, the brother to Christian Grey.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks