Psy`s new album to release in September
Los Angeles: Korean pop sensation Psy`s new album is set to arrive in September.
The 35-year-old singer has reportedly collaborated with same composer Yoo Gyun Hyung, the person behind his hits ‘Gangnam Style’ and ‘Gentleman", for his album, reported Ace Showbiz.
The South Korean sensation, whose real name is Park Jae Sang, took to Twitter to announce that he already had three songs to be featured in the new album.
"Already done with three songs and they are nice," the singer tweeted.
Psy rose to fame after releasing his 2012 hit, "Gangnam Style". The viral music video for the single garnered 1.7 billion views, making it the most-watched video of all time on YouTube.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan to debut as tiger ambassador on Tuesday
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!