Psy`s new album to release in September
Los Angeles: Korean pop sensation Psy`s new album is set to arrive in September.
The 35-year-old singer has reportedly collaborated with same composer Yoo Gyun Hyung, the person behind his hits ‘Gangnam Style’ and ‘Gentleman", for his album, reported Ace Showbiz.
The South Korean sensation, whose real name is Park Jae Sang, took to Twitter to announce that he already had three songs to be featured in the new album.
"Already done with three songs and they are nice," the singer tweeted.
Psy rose to fame after releasing his 2012 hit, "Gangnam Style". The viral music video for the single garnered 1.7 billion views, making it the most-watched video of all time on YouTube.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Zaroori tha' will reach wider audience as Bollywood song: Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
- Jason Derulo's 'Want to Want Me' tops UK Singles Chart
- Apple in talks to sign Drake, David Guetta as guest DJs for iTunes radio
- Adam Levine bares booty in Maroon 5's new music video
- Kendrick Lamar kicks fan off stage for not knowing the lyrics