Queen may unveil track with Mercury`s vocals
London: British rock band Queen has teased fans with a new track with the late singer Freddie Mercury`s vocals featured in it. It is a track that had forgotten to finish, the band`s guitarist Brian May said on his website.
"I had a great day in the studio today anyway, even before the welcome news. And some Queen magic is happening... I can feel it in my bones. It`s annoying to have to be so secretive, but I guess I have to, for now," May, who has recovered from prostate cancer, posted on his website, reports aceshowbiz.com.
"What I can say is the track we dusted off today has the four of us, Freddie, John, Roger and myself, playing together on a track we`d forgotten about that was never finished," he added.
He says the song "sounds so fresh".
"I got quite emotional hearing some of it... some rough takes, some discussion and banter, and then a really good take and some overdubs, and well... it`s crying out to be finally brought into the world," he added.
Mercury died in 1991. Last November, it was revealed that May was working on unreleased tracks from the band.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor breaks the style code in latest Harper's Bazaar cover! – See pic
- Monsoon getaway: Bigg Boss contestant Mandana Karimi rocks in white while holidaying in Goa- See pic
- Monsoon trouble for shoes? Best tips to save your footwear this rainy season
- 'Rustom': The re-invention of Akshay Kumar
- Milkha Singh launches 'Read India' initiative
- Attention Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol! Watch – Belly dancers give new twist to ‘Tujhe Dekha To Yeh Jana Sanam’
- Urvashi Rautela gives 'Resham Ka Rumaal' a sexy twist in 'Great Grand Masti' – Watch here
- 'Sultan' Salman Khan lends his majestic voice for the title track, impresses again! – Check out
- Zareen Khan, Ali Fazal to feature in T-Series music video
- Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma team up with India's first transgender band