Queen may unveil track with Mercury`s vocals
London: British rock band Queen has teased fans with a new track with the late singer Freddie Mercury`s vocals featured in it. It is a track that had forgotten to finish, the band`s guitarist Brian May said on his website.
"I had a great day in the studio today anyway, even before the welcome news. And some Queen magic is happening... I can feel it in my bones. It`s annoying to have to be so secretive, but I guess I have to, for now," May, who has recovered from prostate cancer, posted on his website, reports aceshowbiz.com.
"What I can say is the track we dusted off today has the four of us, Freddie, John, Roger and myself, playing together on a track we`d forgotten about that was never finished," he added.
He says the song "sounds so fresh".
"I got quite emotional hearing some of it... some rough takes, some discussion and banter, and then a really good take and some overdubs, and well... it`s crying out to be finally brought into the world," he added.
Mercury died in 1991. Last November, it was revealed that May was working on unreleased tracks from the band.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Court dismisses complaint against AjayDevgn over 'Shivaay' song
- Brad Pitt child abuse case: Investigation extends due to new accusation
- Awwdorable: Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan's Twitter conversation is too cute to miss
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor