Richie Sambora blames Jon Bon Jovi for Bon Jovi`s fall out?
Los Angeles: Guitarist Richie Sambora has blamed singer Jon Bon Jovi for the fallout of band Bon Jovi.
Sambora, who hasn`t been performing with the band since April, is however hopeful to performing with the rock band in September.
He reportedly pulled out of live performances due to a "personal matter". He has now spoken about the reason for taking a break.
"I am not going to be on stage at Hyde Park (on July 12) sadly. It`s just not happening right now. I truly want to be there and I feel very sad for the fans that I won`t be performing. I love the fans, I love the band," dailystar.co.uk quoted the rock star as saying.
"Jon and I have been tight for like 30 years, so all of this is very sad and it affects so many people around us," he added.
However, Sambora hopes to reconcile with the band soon.
He described the feud as "a family drama". He added: "It will be resolved. Let`s see what happens at the end of summer. September`s looking good. So, maybe September."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Wiz Khalifa's sister dies at 32
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt's quirky antics steal the show in 'Aashiq Surrender Hua'
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!
- Anushka Sharma’s ‘Phillauri’: ‘Whats up’ - first wedding song of this season – Watch
- Maluma to donate Vina del Mar fest paycheque to fire victims