Rihanna arrives three hours late for concert
Los Angeles: Singer Rihanna showed up more than three hours late for her show in Monte Carlo, Monaco.
The 25-year-old singer continues to test her fans` patience. Her fans had paid at least $782 for tickets to the show, which included dinner, and was originally scheduled to start at 8:30 p.m., according to information on ticketing websites.
The audience grew restless as the show was nowhere near beginning for several hours, reports radaronline.com.
“Still no news of Rihanna. She got lost in 2 square kms," read a tweet under the Twitter handle of @MorganeK. His message referred to the area of the tiny nation.
"Are you lost?" the same fan asked, adding: "We`re waiting… Frankly, this delay is abuse."
Another fan tweeted: "No, I haven`t been waiting…for 3 hours for nothing, have I? She`s three hours late."
Finally, around 11:30 p.m., a tweet from the Monte Carlo Beach Society read that Rihanna was on her way, and about ten minutes later, she finally showed up.
"It`s a record delay. But we love her anyway," @MorganeK posted thereafter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Great to see people value healthy lifestyle: Sonam Kapoor