Rihanna cancels Boston gig after contracting laryngitis
Washington: Rihanna was forced to cancel her Sunday night`s concert in Boston after contracting laryngitis.
The Barbadian singer was scheduled to perform at the TD Garden, but Live Nation postponed the show saying: "Unfortunately, following her sold out concert on Friday, Rihanna has contracted laryngitis and per doctor`s instruction is unable to perform this evening," TMZ.com reported.
The American entertainment company said that the 25-year-old singer`s show scheduled in Baltimore on Tuesday will go on as planned, while the Boston show will be rescheduled.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's new show to 'celebrate' goodness in life
- Hema Malini, Khayyam pay tribute to Ravindra Jain
- Depression not limited to glamour and filmdom alone: Deepika
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt won't be typically romantic: Gauri Shinde
- See in pic: Anil Kapoor in awe of daughters, Sonam and Rhea Kapoor!