Rihanna censors Chris Brown`s songs from `Diamonds` tour?
Los Angeles: Performing at the first concert of her `Diamonds` tour, Rihanna censored Chris Brown`s songs from her set list as she did not sing even a single song featuring the fellow R&B star.
Rihanna and Brown have three songs together - `Bad Girl`, `Turn Up the Music` and `Nobody`s Business` - which were not included in her 28 song long set list, reported Hollywood Life.
The 25-year-old performed her hit single `What`s My Name?` though, which is a collaboration between her and Canadian rapper Drake, Brown`s rival.
Rihanna`s in-concert omission comes just two days after Drake released a song that dismisses Brown and suggests that Rihanna spends time with Drake behind Brown`s back.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- `The Revenant` sweeps Britain`s Baftas with three top gongs
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!