Rihanna censors Chris Brown`s songs from `Diamonds` tour?
Los Angeles: Performing at the first concert of her `Diamonds` tour, Rihanna censored Chris Brown`s songs from her set list as she did not sing even a single song featuring the fellow R&B star.
Rihanna and Brown have three songs together - `Bad Girl`, `Turn Up the Music` and `Nobody`s Business` - which were not included in her 28 song long set list, reported Hollywood Life.
The 25-year-old performed her hit single `What`s My Name?` though, which is a collaboration between her and Canadian rapper Drake, Brown`s rival.
Rihanna`s in-concert omission comes just two days after Drake released a song that dismisses Brown and suggests that Rihanna spends time with Drake behind Brown`s back.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Are stubborn acne marks troubling you? Check out these home remedies
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- It’s out! Aditya Chopra’s favourite song from ‘Befikre’
- Alia Bhatt's 'Let's Break Up' song from 'Dear Zindagi' is like a therapy!
- Maharashtra CM’s wife Amruta Fadnavis to feature in a music video with Amitabh Bachchan