Rihanna censors Chris Brown`s songs from `Diamonds` tour?
Los Angeles: Performing at the first concert of her `Diamonds` tour, Rihanna censored Chris Brown`s songs from her set list as she did not sing even a single song featuring the fellow R&B star.
Rihanna and Brown have three songs together - `Bad Girl`, `Turn Up the Music` and `Nobody`s Business` - which were not included in her 28 song long set list, reported Hollywood Life.
The 25-year-old performed her hit single `What`s My Name?` though, which is a collaboration between her and Canadian rapper Drake, Brown`s rival.
Rihanna`s in-concert omission comes just two days after Drake released a song that dismisses Brown and suggests that Rihanna spends time with Drake behind Brown`s back.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra's 'Quantico' to talk about Donald Trump, immigration policies
- Paul Walker was like an older brother to me: Scott Eastwood
- 'Bigg Boss 10' winner Manveer Gurjar is disappointed with Aakanksha Sharmaa! - Watch
- Salman Khan has always stood by me as friend: Raveena Tandon
- Sunil Grover OUT of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'? Here's the TRUTH
- Noor: Sonakshi Sinha lets her hair down, teases video of song 'Gulabi 2.0'
- Every film with AR Rahman is special journey, says Mani Ratnam
- Notice sent to SP Balasubrahmanyam for performing Ilayairaaja's composition
- Sunny Leone to perform at Justin Bieber's India gig? Here’s the truth
- Justin Bieber Purpose India tour: Jacqueline Fernandez to play host to pop sensation