Rihanna, Coldplay to duet at Paralympics closing ceremony
London: R&B star Rihanna and rockers Coldplay are set to close the London 2012 Paralympic Games in style next month by teaming up for a special performance.
The `Umbrella` hitmaker Rihanna will perform a number of her own tracks before taking to the stage with Coldplay to perform their collaboration `Princess Of China` to mark the end of the sporting event, reported Daily Star online.
"All the Closing Ceremony details are top secret but Rihanna has already started rehearsing. As soon as Coldplay signed up she was the obvious choice to accompany them on stage," a source said.
"Organisers behind the grand finale have decided on a theme of the elements - earth, wind, water, fire and ice," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Wishes galore! Look what Bollywood has to say on Karan Johar's 44th birthday
- Your financial strength could impact your romantic relationships – Read more
- Is ‘Junooniyat’, ‘Sanam Re 2’? Yami Gautam will tell you
- Donald Trump is a joke for America: Chloe Grace Moretz
- Hilarious! Salman Khan was in tears for a moment while filming ‘Sultan’ – Know why
- Arijit Singh writes open letter to Salman Khan apologising and requesting him to retain ‘Sultan’ song – Here’s why
- Sonu Nigam's new song 'Crazy Dil' has got the cutest surprise appearance ever – Watch to know
- Know how long Sonu Nigam sang on the streets for the ‘beggar’ video
- Kesha gets standing ovation after Billboard Awards performance
- Adele’s new song 'Send My Love' is so psychedelic that you'll break your replay button – Watch here