Rihanna, Coldplay to duet at Paralympics closing ceremony
London: R&B star Rihanna and rockers Coldplay are set to close the London 2012 Paralympic Games in style next month by teaming up for a special performance.
The `Umbrella` hitmaker Rihanna will perform a number of her own tracks before taking to the stage with Coldplay to perform their collaboration `Princess Of China` to mark the end of the sporting event, reported Daily Star online.
"All the Closing Ceremony details are top secret but Rihanna has already started rehearsing. As soon as Coldplay signed up she was the obvious choice to accompany them on stage," a source said.
"Organisers behind the grand finale have decided on a theme of the elements - earth, wind, water, fire and ice," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arjun Kapoor's early birthday celebrations on the sets of 'Half Girlfriend'! Pic inside
- Find out which day of the week is dedicated to which Lord!
- Govinda chose 'The Kapil Sharma show' over 'Comedy Nights Live'—Here's why?
- Want a better life? Practice these 5 habits – Watch video
- IIFA 2016: Salman Khan spilling hotness in brand new hair-cut and elegant suit! – Pic inside
- Like seriously! Kanye West lying naked along with other 11 personalities on his 'Famous' video - Watch
- Throwback pic! Virat Kohli showcases rockstar avatar, raps in AR Rahman's Chennai studio
- Led Zeppelin cleared of plagiarism charges
- Shah Rukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan laud Shekhar Kapur's daughter's soul-stirring debut song – Watch
- Varun Dhawan, Jacqueline and John Abraham in 'Sau Tarah Ke' making video look HIGH on energy! Watch now