Rihanna hates poisonous pop princess label
London: R&B star Rihanna admits she hates when people label her "poisonous pop princess" and "toxic" role model for young fans.
The 24-year-old singer is annoyed after a British daily featured the tag line "Pop`s poisonous princess: Glorying in drugs, guns and sleaze, Rihanna`s toxic role model for her army of young fans", reported Contactmusic.
"If you sincerely wanna (sic) help little girls more than their own parents do, here`s a toxic tip: don`t be amateur with your articles, you sound bitter!...
"That isn`t journalism! That`s a sad sloppy menopausal mess!!! Nobody over here acts like they`re perfect! I don`t pretend that I`m like you, I just live... My life!! And I don`t know why y`all (sic) still act so surprised by any of it!!," she posted on micro-blogging site.
Rihanna goes on to insist she has never intended to be a role model for young girls.
"Role Model is not a position or title that I have ever campaigned for, so chill wit dat (with that)! I`ll never portray that as perfect, but for right now it`s me!! Call it what ya (sic) want!! Toxic was cute, Poisonous Pop Princess had a nice ring to it, just a lil (sic) wordy!"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What made Sanjay Leela Bhansali believe that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' has kick started!
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2' new teaser trailer takes excitement up a notch
- Winter special: Five non-alcoholic drinks to tackle cold
- Iulia Vantur finally opens up about marriage rumours with Salman Khan!
- Is THIS the reason why Farhan Akhtar refused to act in Akshay Kumar's 'Gold'?
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- It’s out! Aditya Chopra’s favourite song from ‘Befikre’
- Alia Bhatt's 'Let's Break Up' song from 'Dear Zindagi' is like a therapy!
- Maharashtra CM’s wife Amruta Fadnavis to feature in a music video with Amitabh Bachchan