Rihanna ignored friends while making album
London: Singer Rihanna became a virtual recluse while recording her latest album "Unapologetic" and ignored messages from all her friends.
The 24-year-old spent weeks perfecting her upcoming seventh album, and admits she had no time to socialise during her all-night studio sessions.
"I was the worst friend. I wouldn`t reply to my friends` texts, I had no cell phone service in the studio. I worked day and night and it was hard for me to pay attention to frivolous stuff like the blogs," contactmusic.com quoted Rihanna as responding to Facebook chat Thursday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alive Indians band to dedicate performance to Uri attack victims
- Banning artistes gives victory to terrorists: Pakistani musician
- Musical tribute to Jagjit Singh by 'Tum Bin 2' makers
- Watch: Diljit Dosanjh's 'Do You Know' is so addictive you will play it on loop
- Ajay Devgn and Erika Kaar's romance in 'Darkhaast' is pure magic! Watch 'Shivaay' song here