Rihanna thrills fans in hometown
Bridgetown (Barbados): Rihanna’s fans were overjoyed to catch her indulging in festive shopping here.
She is currently on a holiday with her family here.
Dressed in a patterned suit, the 25-year-old headed to Cave Shepherd department store in the Caribbean Island in order to stock up on a few gifts Tuesday.
Rihanna was spotted carrying a vanity case and a soft toy. She smiled as she was surrounded by her fans who took pictures of her on their phones, reports dailymail.co.uk.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bizarre! People who watch more porn become more religious, says study
- Here’s what Emraan Hashmi’s wife does every time he kisses his co-stars on screen
- Salma Agha to get lifetime Indian visa, say MHA sources
- Aamir Khan in second season of Anil Kapoor's '24'?
- AR Rahman conferred with Japan's Fukuoka prize 2016
- Exposed! Baba Sehgal reveals shocking truth about Bollywood music industry – Details inside
- DJ Afrojack is coming to 'Rock the house' in 'Tomorrowland 2016'! Details inside
- Don't know what item songs mean: Zareen Khan
- Too funny! You can't miss this latest song 'Fake Ishq' from Akshay Kumar's 'Housefull 3' – Watch
- Was intimidated by Amit Trivedi: 'Baby Doll' singer Kanika Kapoor