Rimes teams up with homeless kids for new single
London: Singer Leann Rimes has teamed up with several homeless teenagers for her new video.
The 29-year-old has partnered with the charity organization called Stand Up For Kids in the promo of her new single ‘Giv’- taken from her forthcoming album ‘Lady & Gentleme’.
"My life is forever changed from this experience. One thing they all said to me is no one looks them in the eye when they see them on the streets, so there`s a deep loneliness there and a feeling of almost not existing. I will now always look anyone who`s homeless in the eye and smile. That smile could make their whole day," a website quoted Rimes as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ankit Tiwari moves ahead with music
- Like seriously! Kanye West lying naked along with other 11 personalities in his 'Famous' video - Watch
- Throwback pic! Virat Kohli showcases rockstar avatar, raps in AR Rahman's Chennai studio
- Led Zeppelin cleared of plagiarism charges
- Shah Rukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan laud Shekhar Kapur's daughter's soul-stirring debut song – Watch