Rimes teams up with homeless kids for new single
London: Singer Leann Rimes has teamed up with several homeless teenagers for her new video.
The 29-year-old has partnered with the charity organization called Stand Up For Kids in the promo of her new single ‘Giv’- taken from her forthcoming album ‘Lady & Gentleme’.
"My life is forever changed from this experience. One thing they all said to me is no one looks them in the eye when they see them on the streets, so there`s a deep loneliness there and a feeling of almost not existing. I will now always look anyone who`s homeless in the eye and smile. That smile could make their whole day," a website quoted Rimes as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hollywood bound? Deepika Padukone auditions for role in Tom Cruise starrer 'The Mummy'
- Deepika Padukone LOOKS crisp in white! View pics
- Ranbir Kapoor is trying THIS NEW fad to kick the butt!
- Vidya Balan's 'Kahaani 2' release date OUT!
- Are Indians shifting their focus from gyming to dancing – Click here to read more
- Watch: ‘Housefull 3’ gang – Akshay Kumar, Riteish Deshmukh and Abhishek Bachchan – in ‘Taang Uthakey’ teaser
- Meet Tommy Singh aka Shahid Kapoor in 'Chitta Ve' from 'Udta Punjab'—Watch!
- Hrithik Roshan joins hand with transgender band for a cause
- Hrithik Roshan shares video where Katrina Kaif is singing! Watch it now
- Kesha legal battle: Singer releases her single post clash!