Rimes teams up with homeless kids for new single
London: Singer Leann Rimes has teamed up with several homeless teenagers for her new video.
The 29-year-old has partnered with the charity organization called Stand Up For Kids in the promo of her new single ‘Giv’- taken from her forthcoming album ‘Lady & Gentleme’.
"My life is forever changed from this experience. One thing they all said to me is no one looks them in the eye when they see them on the streets, so there`s a deep loneliness there and a feeling of almost not existing. I will now always look anyone who`s homeless in the eye and smile. That smile could make their whole day," a website quoted Rimes as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vidya Balan's 'Begum Jaan': 'Prem Mein Tohre' by Asha Bhosle highlights Anu Malik's musical brilliance
- Ranveer Singh and Rajkummar Rao jamming the 'Trapped' rap is a bonus for fans!
- Sonakshi Sinha in 'Gulabi 2.0' song from 'Noor' will pep up your boring day!
- Noor: Sonakshi Sinha lets her hair down, teases video of song 'Gulabi 2.0'
- Every film with AR Rahman is special journey, says Mani Ratnam