Rita Ora covers Beyonce and Coldplay at V Festival
London: Singer Rita Ora covered Beyonce and Coldplay during her 50-minute set on the Arena Stage at the Virgin Media V Festival.
The 23-year-old singer came on stage to excerpts from the film Mean Girls, including the famous quotes, `Is butter a carb?` and, `You can`t sit with us`, reportedly.
Ora wore a pair of baggy ripped jeans with a silver innerwear and denim jacket, with her hair in a high ponytail decorated with jewels.
`RIP` opened the set, with Ora joining on stage by a troupe of energetic backing dancers.
The singer also treated the crowd to a new song from her forthcoming album, stepping down from the stage to join the audience before hopping back up and lying across the floor to sing it.
Ora finished her set with Calvin Harris-produced single `I Will Never Let You Down`. The singer thanked the crowd and joined hands with her dancers to take a bow.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth donates Rs.10 lakh for Tamil Nadu rain-hit
- Happy to take a break from acting, says Sonali Bendre
- I think there is no issue about actors saying what they want, says Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonali Bendre is a progressive mother: Vivek Oberoi
- Regret fighting with best friend Sajid Nadiadwala: Sajid Khan