Rita Ora named musician of the year by Harper`s Bazaar
London: Rita Ora has been named Musician of the Year at the Harper`s Bazaar Women of the Year Awards in London.
The singer arrived at the posh Claridge`s hotel in the city and looked absolutely amazing as she posed for awaiting photographers, the Mirror reported.
She wore a white dress which almost matched her platinum blonde hair, showing she is well and truly gearing up for winter as some sort of beautiful snow queen.
The star`s outfit for the evening showed off her impressive curves and she was sure to turn the heads of fellow guests.
The dress finished on the floor and followed on behind her in a short train completing her elegant look for the night.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dennis Quaid's wife files divorce again
- 'Rock On 2': Arjun Rampal clears air about spat with Purab Kohli, says it's 'fake news'!
- Salman Khan failed to recognise Sushant Singh Rajput! - Details inside
- 'Star Trek Beyond' to hit Indian screens on July 22!
- '4 am airport spotting', Neha Dhupia slays in Sepia!-- See pic
- Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma team up with India's first transgender band
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' sans songs? Details inside
- Watch: Tiger Shroff, alleged girlfriend Disha Patani's sizzling chemistry is unmissable in 'Befikra'!
- Awards are an inspiration to work harder: Amaal Mallik
- Watch: Salman Khan's 'Sultan' title track packs quite a punch!