Rita Ora named musician of the year by Harper`s Bazaar
London: Rita Ora has been named Musician of the Year at the Harper`s Bazaar Women of the Year Awards in London.
The singer arrived at the posh Claridge`s hotel in the city and looked absolutely amazing as she posed for awaiting photographers, the Mirror reported.
She wore a white dress which almost matched her platinum blonde hair, showing she is well and truly gearing up for winter as some sort of beautiful snow queen.
The star`s outfit for the evening showed off her impressive curves and she was sure to turn the heads of fellow guests.
The dress finished on the floor and followed on behind her in a short train completing her elegant look for the night.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Have to be obsessive to play a character: Shah Rukh Khan
- Hrithik Roshan judges his films with first copy itself
- Honesty, sincerity behind 'Dangal' worked in its favour: Director Nitesh Tiwari
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!
- Akshay Kumar turns a 'Jolly good fellow' in this new promotional music video!
- Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut's brilliant chemistry in 'Yeh Ishq Hai' song from 'Rangoon' is a must WATCH!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15
- Musical tribute to Kaifi Azmi on 98th birth anniversary