Robbie Williams` daughter sick of his new song
London: Singer Robbie Williams says he made his baby daughter sick with a song he wrote for her.
Williams, 38, has penned the track `Go Gentle` for five-month-old Teddy, his first child with wife Ayda Field, but when he sang it to the tot she vomited, reported Contactmusic.
"Teddy got her first song. It`s called `Go Gentle`. But it might be called something else by the time it comes out. I sang it to her as we walked around the estate. She was in a papoose so she was a captive audience. I think she liked it, then she threw up. Tough room," he said.
The singer has also said that he has been on a major fitness regime and diet and has lost 24lbs in five weeks.
The `Candy` hitmaker, who will turn 39 tomorrow, said he he has to be far more careful about what he eats.
"I went on a diet - knocked out sugar (processed) and dairy. Lost 24lbs. Seeing as 40 is just around the corner it`s time to go all yoga and lentils. Who knows where it could all end."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Too funny! You can't miss this latest song 'Fake Ishq' from Akshay Kumar's 'Housefull 3' – Watch
- Was intimidated by Amit Trivedi: 'Baby Doll' singer Kanika Kapoor
- Like things to be poetic in music, says Rabbi Shergill
- Sonal Chauhan, Ankit Tiwari's new song video 'Badtameez' is must watch for every heartbroken lover!
- New song 'Da Da Dasse' from 'Udta Punjab' is thoroughly intoxicating – Watch here