Robbie Williams made strangers listen to his album
London: Singer Robbie Williams says he made every passerby listen to his album ‘Take The Crown’ for approval before releasing it.
"I`ve been scared, thinking this sounds great, sounds confident, sounds big. I`ve been having all sorts of people come in and have a listen - the mail man, the dustman, people delivering things from Amazon," thesun.co.uk quoted Williams as saying.
"I said, `Come and have a listen to this. What do you think should be the first single? Is it good?` You see, this is a really important album for me," he added.
According to the singer, this album will show him his standing.
"Every album is important, but this one definitely shows where I am in today`s society and pop culture," he said.
`Take The Crown` is Williams` ninth studio album. The album was released in Britain Nov 5, and its first single "Candy" has become popular.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ravindra Jain obituary: Geet Gaata Chal, you are still alive in our hearts!
- Taylor Swift says people might need a break from her
- Christina Aguilera working on two new albums
- Ghulam Ali agrees to perform in Delhi, Arvind Kejriwal thanks veteran singer
- Watch: Ranbir, Deepika in 'Matargashti' from 'Tamasha'!