Robbie Williams` new single inspired by his daughter
London: Singer Robbie Williams` latest single is about how he fears his daughter`s future when she will enter her teens.
The 39-year-old first time father said `Go Gentle` was inspired by one-year-old Theodora Rose, affectionately known as Teddy, reported Contactmusic.
"(The track is about being) worried she might meet someone like me - and what she should do if she does. My daughter inspires my life greatly. There used to be a huge hole in my life that I wrote many albums about.
"I didn`t realise it was a wife and daughter shaped hole, they`ve plugged that gap. Everything I do, I do for them now. When daddy goes to work it`s daddy going to work, not Rob going to work. I feel like there`s a purpose to everything."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Buffoonery is easy, comedy is not: Filmmaker Anees Bazmee
- Doctors stop chemotherapy on critically ill Aadesh Shrivastava
- Lakhon Hain Yahan Dilwale movie review: Lacklustre medley of songs
- Leaked: Watch video of Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol's 'Dilwale' song!
- I'm not scared: Soha Ali Khan on 'clash' with Kunal Kemmu