Robbie Williams` new single inspired by his daughter
London: Singer Robbie Williams` latest single is about how he fears his daughter`s future when she will enter her teens.
The 39-year-old first time father said `Go Gentle` was inspired by one-year-old Theodora Rose, affectionately known as Teddy, reported Contactmusic.
"(The track is about being) worried she might meet someone like me - and what she should do if she does. My daughter inspires my life greatly. There used to be a huge hole in my life that I wrote many albums about.
"I didn`t realise it was a wife and daughter shaped hole, they`ve plugged that gap. Everything I do, I do for them now. When daddy goes to work it`s daddy going to work, not Rob going to work. I feel like there`s a purpose to everything."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor breaks the style code in latest Harper's Bazaar cover! – See pic
- Monsoon getaway: Bigg Boss contestant Mandana Karimi rocks in white while holidaying in Goa- See pic
- Monsoon trouble for shoes? Best tips to save your footwear this rainy season
- 'Rustom': The re-invention of Akshay Kumar
- Milkha Singh launches 'Read India' initiative
- Attention Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol! Watch – Belly dancers give new twist to ‘Tujhe Dekha To Yeh Jana Sanam’
- Urvashi Rautela gives 'Resham Ka Rumaal' a sexy twist in 'Great Grand Masti' – Watch here
- 'Sultan' Salman Khan lends his majestic voice for the title track, impresses again! – Check out
- Zareen Khan, Ali Fazal to feature in T-Series music video
- Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma team up with India's first transgender band