Robbie Williams` new single inspired by his daughter
London: Singer Robbie Williams` latest single is about how he fears his daughter`s future when she will enter her teens.
The 39-year-old first time father said `Go Gentle` was inspired by one-year-old Theodora Rose, affectionately known as Teddy, reported Contactmusic.
"(The track is about being) worried she might meet someone like me - and what she should do if she does. My daughter inspires my life greatly. There used to be a huge hole in my life that I wrote many albums about.
"I didn`t realise it was a wife and daughter shaped hole, they`ve plugged that gap. Everything I do, I do for them now. When daddy goes to work it`s daddy going to work, not Rob going to work. I feel like there`s a purpose to everything."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Are your hands and feet always cold? Know what's the reason!
- Birthday special: Check out TOP 10 pics of Shah Rukh Khan's youngest minion AbRam!
- Shocking! Johnny Depp opens up on divorce with Amber Heard—Details inside
- Guys, the 'Baywatch' BAE Priyanka Chopra is back!
- Legend behind the famous Baijnath Shiva temple—You will be surprised to know the British connection!
- Was intimidated by Amit Trivedi: 'Baby Doll' singer Kanika Kapoor
- Like things to be poetic in music, says Rabbi Shergill
- Sonal Chauhan, Ankit Tiwari's new song video 'Badtameez' is must watch for every heartbroken lover!
- New song 'Da Da Dasse' from 'Udta Punjab' is thoroughly intoxicating – Watch here
- Music companies give commercial songs to their artists: Sonu Nigam