Robbie Williams` new single inspired by his daughter
London: Singer Robbie Williams` latest single is about how he fears his daughter`s future when she will enter her teens.
The 39-year-old first time father said `Go Gentle` was inspired by one-year-old Theodora Rose, affectionately known as Teddy, reported Contactmusic.
"(The track is about being) worried she might meet someone like me - and what she should do if she does. My daughter inspires my life greatly. There used to be a huge hole in my life that I wrote many albums about.
"I didn`t realise it was a wife and daughter shaped hole, they`ve plugged that gap. Everything I do, I do for them now. When daddy goes to work it`s daddy going to work, not Rob going to work. I feel like there`s a purpose to everything."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- VHP, Bajrang Dal seek cancellation of Pakistani singer Shafqat Amanat Ali's concert
- Treat for fans of Carnatic music on Vijayadashami in Dubai
- Birthday special: Top 10 Lata Mangeshkar's compositions that will make you fall in love again!
- Uttam Singh named for Maharashtra's 'Lata Mangeshkar Award'!
- Alive Indians band to dedicate performance to Uri attack victims