Robbie Williams` new single inspired by his daughter
London: Singer Robbie Williams` latest single is about how he fears his daughter`s future when she will enter her teens.
The 39-year-old first time father said `Go Gentle` was inspired by one-year-old Theodora Rose, affectionately known as Teddy, reported Contactmusic.
"(The track is about being) worried she might meet someone like me - and what she should do if she does. My daughter inspires my life greatly. There used to be a huge hole in my life that I wrote many albums about.
"I didn`t realise it was a wife and daughter shaped hole, they`ve plugged that gap. Everything I do, I do for them now. When daddy goes to work it`s daddy going to work, not Rob going to work. I feel like there`s a purpose to everything."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- One year of 'Aligarh': Hansal Mehta looks back at film journey
- Ayesha Takia slams haters, says 'I love myself and you should love yourself too'
- Ranveer Singh working round the clock to meet deadlines
- Hrithik Roshan to launch his own workout regime
- Rani Mukerji to make comeback with women centric film 'Hichki'
- 'Sahiba' from Anushka Sharma, Diljit Dosanjh starrer 'Phillauri' will soothe your soul
- Arabic version of 'Zaalima' from 'Raees' will make you fall in love! - Watch
- Wiz Khalifa's sister dies at 32
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt's quirky antics steal the show in 'Aashiq Surrender Hua'
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!