Robbie Williams not recording with Adele
London: Singer Robbie Williams has rubbished reports suggesting that he will be recording a duet with Adele.
The `Candy` hitmaker had reportedly roped in the Oscar-winning singer for a collaboration on his upcoming second album, reported Digital Spy.
"She and my wife, Ayda, are really good friends and I`m really good friends with Simon (Konecki), her boyfriend. We`re good pals, but I wouldn`t ask Adele to sing on my record.
"The whole world wants Adele to sing on their record. I think we`ll just leave it as a nice friendship, so that story about a duet is totally made up," he said.
However, Williams, 39, did confirm that he is planning to record a duet with Grammy Award winning singer Michael Buble.
"I can tell you that Mr Michael Buble is on the album. Me and Michael on the same record, I`m so excited! We`re going to record a song I`ve written and graciously, he thinks it`s a good tune too and wants to be on it... I am a big fan girl of him.
"He`s quite a presence. I`m a pop star, I`ve got a `character` and a `personality` and all that but when he comes into the studio, I stand back and just enjoy him being him," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Too funny! You can't miss this latest song 'Fake Ishq' from Akshay Kumar's 'Housefull 3' – Watch
- Was intimidated by Amit Trivedi: 'Baby Doll' singer Kanika Kapoor
- Like things to be poetic in music, says Rabbi Shergill
- Sonal Chauhan, Ankit Tiwari's new song video 'Badtameez' is must watch for every heartbroken lover!
- New song 'Da Da Dasse' from 'Udta Punjab' is thoroughly intoxicating – Watch here