Robbie Williams to quit Take That again?
London: Singer Robbie Williams is reportedly planning to quit his Take That band for the second time to pursue his solo career.
The singer, who joined Take That again in 2010 after 15 years of gap, might not be there for the band’s seventh studio album, reports dailystar.co.uk.
“Robbie feels rejuvenated about his solo career. He feels on top of his game right now and wants to continue his solo success," a source said.
“Robbie’s been back in the studio with Guy Chambers, who co-wrote most of his biggest hits - including `Angels`," the source added.
However, if possible, the singer would love to juggle his time between his own career and that of the band.
“Ideally he’d love to do the Take That record and his swing album but that’s just not possible - not when he’s wanting to take time off to be a dad, too.”
Williams has a 10-month-old daughter Theodra Teddy Rose with wife Ayda Field.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidhu to bring Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover TOGETHER! Here's what you should know
- Noted Yakshagana artiste Gerukatte Gangaiah Shetty collapses on stage, dies
- Former Miss India Priyadarshini Chatterjee fights for child abuse victim
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!
- Ranveer Singh and Rajkummar Rao jamming the 'Trapped' rap is a bonus for fans!
- Sonakshi Sinha in 'Gulabi 2.0' song from 'Noor' will pep up your boring day!
- Noor: Sonakshi Sinha lets her hair down, teases video of song 'Gulabi 2.0'
- Every film with AR Rahman is special journey, says Mani Ratnam
- Notice sent to SP Balasubrahmanyam for performing Ilayairaaja's composition