Robbie Williams to sing at dad`s wedding reception
London: Robbie Williams is set to sing at his father`s wedding reception on May 1.
Pete Conway, a club singer, performed at his son`s own marriage ceremony in LA in 2010 and now Williams will be returning the favour, the Mirror reported.
The 39-year-old singer will perform at his country pile in Wiltshire after his dad ties the knot with South African Melanie Mills , who is also 39.
The couple met through the Donna Louise Trust, of which the former `Take That` star is patron and Mills is the head of fundraising.
Conway, who proposed during a trip to Malta in 2012, said that his son is so pleased for him after his engagement.
The 64-year-old asserted that Mills and he had been together for two years so they thought that they`d get engaged and the next thing was to plan the nuptials.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Abhishek Bachchan to star in Prabhu Deva's 'Lefty'—Here's all you need to know
- Vivah Panchami: Celebrating the divine marriage of Lord Ram and Goddess Sita
- Superstar Rajinikanth injured on sets of '2.0'
- Check out incredible worldwide box office collections of Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt's 'Dear Zindagi'
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- It’s out! Aditya Chopra’s favourite song from ‘Befikre’
- Alia Bhatt's 'Let's Break Up' song from 'Dear Zindagi' is like a therapy!
- Maharashtra CM’s wife Amruta Fadnavis to feature in a music video with Amitabh Bachchan