Robin Thicke to perform new song about estranged wife at BMAs
Los Angeles: Singer Robin Thicke is reportedly going to perform a new song `Get Her Back`, which is about him trying to fix his relationship with his actress wife, at the upcoming Billboard Music Awards (BMAs).
The couple, who has been married for nine years, announced their split back in February. The R&B singer has tried to win back the actress by dedicating a song to her and declared his love for her during his recent concerts, reportedly.
Thicke, 37, will join other performers like Shakira and Katy Perry among others. The singer is also up for multiple awards including Top R&B Artist, Top R&B Album and Top Hot 100 Song.
Hosted by Ludacris, BMAs will be held at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on May 18.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mango Dreams' a film about India-Pakistan partition survivor received positively at Jio MAMI Mumbai Film Festival
- Check out these instant snack ideas for Diwali parties
- Here's how Deepika Padukone plans to celebrate her Diwali
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 698: Tanu's friend exposes her real face in front of Abhi
- Shah Rukh Khan teaches Alia Bhatt how to live 'Dear Zindagi' on Facebook live chat!