Robin Thicke to perform new song about estranged wife at BMAs
Los Angeles: Singer Robin Thicke is reportedly going to perform a new song `Get Her Back`, which is about him trying to fix his relationship with his actress wife, at the upcoming Billboard Music Awards (BMAs).
The couple, who has been married for nine years, announced their split back in February. The R&B singer has tried to win back the actress by dedicating a song to her and declared his love for her during his recent concerts, reportedly.
Thicke, 37, will join other performers like Shakira and Katy Perry among others. The singer is also up for multiple awards including Top R&B Artist, Top R&B Album and Top Hot 100 Song.
Hosted by Ludacris, BMAs will be held at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on May 18.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar feels good after following Ayurveda!
- Sushant Singh Rajput – Jacqueline Fernandez’s ‘Humma Humma’ version will inspire you to hit the dance floor
- 'Raees' dialogue promo: Shah Rukh Khan ko 'battery nahi bolneka'!
- Ayushmann Khurrana - Bhumi Pednekar team up for second film together!
- Bigg Boss 10: Marriage REAL, says Monalisa’s boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15
- Musical tribute to Kaifi Azmi on 98th birth anniversary
- David Guetta's Mumbai concert cancelled – Here's why
- Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam's chemistry spills love all over in 'Kisi Se Pyar Ho Jaye' from 'Kaabil'