Roger Waters regrets suing band over `Pink Floyd`
Washington: Roger Waters has revealed that he regrets taking legal action against his former Pink Floyd bandmates.
He insists that he was wrong to fight Nick Mason and David Gilmore over the rights to the band`s name in the mid-1980s, Contactmusic reported.
Waters quit the band in 1985 and subsequently pursued Mason and Gilmour for their continued use of the Pink Floyd name and material.
He told the BBC that he thought it was wrong.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Madhur Bhandarkar reacts to Javed Akhtar's 'hardly literate' tweet
- Not bothered about fashion police: Priyanka Chopra
- Dubbing is like reliving the whole film: Kriti Sanon
- 'Kader Khan in Canada with son, everything fine'
- Feel proud to generate steady work for craftsmen: Manish Malhotra