Roger Waters regrets suing band over `Pink Floyd`
Washington: Roger Waters has revealed that he regrets taking legal action against his former Pink Floyd bandmates.
He insists that he was wrong to fight Nick Mason and David Gilmore over the rights to the band`s name in the mid-1980s, Contactmusic reported.
Waters quit the band in 1985 and subsequently pursued Mason and Gilmour for their continued use of the Pink Floyd name and material.
He told the BBC that he thought it was wrong.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing