Rolling Stones tour to resume in May?
Los Angeles: The Rolling Stones` `14 on Fire` tour, which was postponed earlier this month due to the suicide of frontman Mick Jagger`s longtime girlfriend L`Wren Scott, will reportedly continue in a few weeks.
The tour is set to resume on May 26 at the Telenor Arena in Oslo, Norway, reported Ace Showbiz.
The legendary British rockers will then bring the tour to other European countries including Portugal, France and Belgium.
They will also take the stages at some European festivals like Pinkpop Festival in Netherlands and Roskilde Festival in Denmark.
The Rolling Stones was already in Australia when they heard of Scott`s death. They subsequently decided to postpone seven shows in the country. Jagger later released a statement in which he thanked fans for their support.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zayn Malik deserves happiness: Rebecca Ferguson
- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' crosses Rs 20 crore mark in India on opening day
- IMPPA ban on Pakistani actors has no relevance: Pahlaj Nihalani
- Karan Patel deletes his angry social media post against Pakistan – Know why
- Won't let 'Ae Dil Hai Mushqil' and 'Raees' release: Raj Thackeray
- Navratri Special: You simply can not afford to miss Arijit Singh's 'Maiya Teri Jai Jaikaar' – Watch
- First day of Bollywood Music Project ends with a bang
- Amit Trivedi's father passes away, friends Vishal-Shekhar step in for him at Bollywood Music Project
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'—Celebrate heartbreak ala Ranbir Kapoor-Anushka Sharma in 'Channa Mereya' song! Watch now
- 'Rock On!! 2' band member Shraddha Kapoor aka Jiah releases her new single 'Tere Mere Dil'! Watch now