Rumer Willis` pop star ambition
London: Rumer Willis, daughter of Hollywood stars Bruce Willis and Demi Moore, has her heart set on becoming a pop star but her singing voice is reportedly `horrible`.
The 24-year-old has managed to secure a singing slot every Tuesday at The Sayers Club in Los Angeles not because of her singing prowess but due to her star appeal, reported Contactmusic.
"The venue likes Rumer to sing every week because she brings publicity but the truth is she`s horrible," a source said.
The "House Bunny" actress, who has also appeared as a guest star in TV shows like `CSI: NY` and `90210`, however she remains oblivious to the criticism and is determined to build a music career.
Rumer believes she sounds like singer-songwriter Lana Del Rey, maker of one of the best selling albums of 2012 `Born to Die.`
"The regulars all secretly laugh at her because she is always bragging that she sounds like Lana Del Rey when actually the audience can`t stand to listen to her.
"Rumer is a chain smoker and she feels like smoking gives her voice a raspier edge like Lana`s. But all it really does is cause her to cough constantly on stage which adds to her poor performance," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You cannot take your eyes off 'sloth struck' Ranveer Singh lazing around!- See it to believe it
- Dance songs should not be called item numbers: Aditi Rao Hydari
- Arbaaz Khan speaks about his character in 'Tera Intezaar'- READ
- Kangana Ranaut looking forward to next project- Know all about it!
- Do's & Donts while worshipping a Shivling—A must read!
- Official Prince tribute concert set for October in Minnesota
- Tabla maestro Pt Lacchu Maharaj dies in Varanasi
- Beyonce to perform at MTV Video Music Awards 2016?
- Watch: Tiger Shroff - Jacqueline Fernandez’s fairytale romance in visually captivating song ‘Toota Jo Kabhi Tara’ from ‘A Flying Jatt’
- Taylor Swift snubbed at MTV Video Music Awards nominations!