Ryan Gosling lands invitation for musical tour
London: Hollywood heartthrob Ryan Gosling has landed himself an invitation to accompany American band Gaslight Anthem on their upcoming tour.
The 32-year-old `Notebook` star has a musical band with partner Zach Shields `Dead Man`s Bones` and his songs have enthralled Gaslight, reported Contactmusic.
Brian Fallon, frontman of the band has uploaded a snap of Gosling playing guitar and has captioned it as, "Hey Girl... Dead Man`s Bones is actually really good. You come to tour with us and not make `Only God Forgives 2."
Gosling`s band has so far come up with only one album self titled as `Dead Man`s Bones` while Gaslight Anthem are working on their fifth album and will be off to Europe soon for their musical tour.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CONFIRMED! Aditi Rao Hydari to play 'Bhoomi' in Sanjay Dutt's comeback film
- Ajay Devgn sent an emotional message to Salman Khan - But why?
- Salman Khan's 'Tubelight' actress Zhu Zhu got THIS special present from the Khan of all seasons! Guess what?
- Deepika Padukone shoots for 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show'—Check out first pics!
- Akshay Kumar’s ‘Crack’ shelved? Here’s the truth
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15
- Musical tribute to Kaifi Azmi on 98th birth anniversary
- David Guetta's Mumbai concert cancelled – Here's why
- Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam's chemistry spills love all over in 'Kisi Se Pyar Ho Jaye' from 'Kaabil'