Sacha Baron Cohen taking singing lessons to play Freddie Mercury?
London: ‘The Dictator’ star Sacha Baron Cohen is reportedly taking singing lessons for his movie role as singer Freddie Mercury.
Cohen, 41, is working with vocal coaches in Hollywood in a bid to copy the former Queen frontman, reported Sun online.
He has also pored over hours of Queen concert footage and private videos of Freddie in reflective and sombre mood.
"Sacha is a huge Queen fan and is focused on getting Freddie`s mannerisms, style and speech perfect. He is working on building his vocals. It is a uphill task, because Freddie has such a unique power and tone," a source said.
Cohen recently wowed fans with his vocals in the film version of musical ‘Les Miserables’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tiger Shroff starrer 'A Flying Jatt' sequel on cards?
- Amazon Prime Video India partners with Vishesh Films
- Akshay Kumar's 'Gold' based on India's first olympic medal
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- I am completely against banning Pakistani actors in India: Dibakar Banerjee
- Classical musicians are not entertainers: Amjad Ali Khan
- Taylor Swift to perform at Formula One concert!
- Arijit Singh's 'Nashe Si Chadh Gayi' from Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer 'Befikre' will leave you tripping
- 'Enormous market for music in India'
- Shah Rukh Khan is our favourite, says British pop rock band 'The Vamps'