Sacha Baron Cohen taking singing lessons to play Freddie Mercury?
London: ‘The Dictator’ star Sacha Baron Cohen is reportedly taking singing lessons for his movie role as singer Freddie Mercury.
Cohen, 41, is working with vocal coaches in Hollywood in a bid to copy the former Queen frontman, reported Sun online.
He has also pored over hours of Queen concert footage and private videos of Freddie in reflective and sombre mood.
"Sacha is a huge Queen fan and is focused on getting Freddie`s mannerisms, style and speech perfect. He is working on building his vocals. It is a uphill task, because Freddie has such a unique power and tone," a source said.
Cohen recently wowed fans with his vocals in the film version of musical ‘Les Miserables’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!
- Akshay Kumar, Huma Qureshi's 'Go Pagal' song making video is a must watch!
- Akshay Kumar turns a 'Jolly good fellow' in this new promotional music video!
- Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut's brilliant chemistry in 'Yeh Ishq Hai' song from 'Rangoon' is a must WATCH!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15