Sacha Baron Cohen taking singing lessons to play Freddie Mercury?
London: ‘The Dictator’ star Sacha Baron Cohen is reportedly taking singing lessons for his movie role as singer Freddie Mercury.
Cohen, 41, is working with vocal coaches in Hollywood in a bid to copy the former Queen frontman, reported Sun online.
He has also pored over hours of Queen concert footage and private videos of Freddie in reflective and sombre mood.
"Sacha is a huge Queen fan and is focused on getting Freddie`s mannerisms, style and speech perfect. He is working on building his vocals. It is a uphill task, because Freddie has such a unique power and tone," a source said.
Cohen recently wowed fans with his vocals in the film version of musical ‘Les Miserables’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Film celebrities pay tribute to Lord Shiva
- Fawad Khan looks even more dashing in beefed-up avatar – See PIC
- Rangoon movie Tweet review
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: In this Shiva temple, devotees offer broom!
- Shahid Kapoor doesn’t want to work with Kangana Ranaut? ‘Queen’ actress clears the air
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!
- Anushka Sharma’s ‘Phillauri’: ‘Whats up’ - first wedding song of this season – Watch
- Maluma to donate Vina del Mar fest paycheque to fire victims
- Arjun Kapoor – Shraddha Kapoor’s ‘Half Girlfriend’ to create record with 18-minute long song!
- Justin Bieber India Purpose Tour: Varun Dhawan to attend concert