Sacha Baron Cohen taking singing lessons to play Freddie Mercury?
London: ‘The Dictator’ star Sacha Baron Cohen is reportedly taking singing lessons for his movie role as singer Freddie Mercury.
Cohen, 41, is working with vocal coaches in Hollywood in a bid to copy the former Queen frontman, reported Sun online.
He has also pored over hours of Queen concert footage and private videos of Freddie in reflective and sombre mood.
"Sacha is a huge Queen fan and is focused on getting Freddie`s mannerisms, style and speech perfect. He is working on building his vocals. It is a uphill task, because Freddie has such a unique power and tone," a source said.
Cohen recently wowed fans with his vocals in the film version of musical ‘Les Miserables’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Tiger Shroff, alleged girlfriend Disha Patani's sizzling chemistry is unmissable in 'Befikra'!
- Awards are an inspiration to work harder: Amaal Mallik
- Watch: Salman Khan's 'Sultan' title track packs quite a punch!
- Ankit Tiwari moves ahead with music
- Like seriously! Kanye West lying naked along with other 11 personalities in his 'Famous' video - Watch