Sam Smith inspired me: Nicole Scherzinger
London: Singer Nicole Scherzinger is moved by the heartbreaking lyrics and emotive voice of Sam Smith latest single `In the Lonely Hour`.
The 36-year-old singer said listening to the `Stay With Me` hitmaker songs on repeat stimulated her to get emotionally raw on her upcoming album, reportedly.
"He did a spectacular job of cutting straight to the heartstrings. I had many dates with the album on and a glass of wine. There`s this unbelievable cry but strength at the same time. That`s what I`m aiming for," Scherzinger said.
The `Your Love` singer`s new album will feature plenty of songs about love and heartbreak.
Scherzinger said her songs about heartbreak are not a reflection of her relationship with Lewis Hamilton.
"I`m an artist, he doesn`t come into it. I`m sure if he heard some of the music he would be able to relate to it as anybody would," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You will love this! Robust Salman Khan freezes frame with Anushka Sharma for 'Sultan'-- See pic
- Nandita Das all set to make film on the life of famous writer 'Saadat Hasan Manto'!
- Urdu is alive and moving ahead with times: Gulzar
- B-town lauds Sonam Kapoor starrer 'Neerja'!
- Amitabh Bachchan takes home his new car!