Sarah Harding is doing good: Nicola Roberts
London: Singer Nicola Roberts says her Girls Aloud bandmate Sarah Harding was doing good following her stint in rehab for depression and alcohol addiction.
The 26-year-old is in regular touch with the 36-year-old Harding since she left for the treatment in Utah earlier this month.
"Yeah, she`s good. I mean I wouldn`t really like to go into it, but she`s OK, she`s good," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Roberts as saying.
Other bandmates including Cheryl Cole are also showing their support to Harding.
"Cheryl is really concerned for her friend Sarah. She made time in her busy schedule to travel over to Arizona and visit her in the rehab centre. She has told Sarah she is more than welcome to use her LA home as an escape pad when she comes out of rehab," a source told the website.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Raees' promotion by train: Huge crowd erupts at Vadodara to see Shah Rukh Khan; 1 reported dead in lathicharge
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'
- Mika Singh's 'Dhingana' highlights Shah Rukh Khan's 'Raees' journey
- Akshay Kumar, Huma Qureshi's 'Go Pagal' song making video is a must watch!
- Akshay Kumar turns a 'Jolly good fellow' in this new promotional music video!
- Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut's brilliant chemistry in 'Yeh Ishq Hai' song from 'Rangoon' is a must WATCH!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how