Sarah Harding wanted to go solo for long time
Los Angeles: Girls Aloud singer Sarah Harding says she wanted to launch a solo career for a “long time”.
The 32-year-old star made it big alongside Cheryl Cole, Nadine Coyle, Nicola Roberts and Kimberley Walsh in Girls Aloud, and since the band split last year, Harding thinks it`s the “right time” for her to forge her own legacy in the music industry.
Contactmusic.com reports that when asked whether it`s daunting going solo, she said: “Yeah, of course! But it is something that I have wanted to do for a long time and I think now is the right time (hopefully!).”
Sarah, who is performing a showcase gig at the O2 Academy Islington in north London March 26, will miss the “banter” she shared with her former bandmates and the support they gave one another during performances.
“(I will miss) being part of a team and having them there to back you up on stage and the banter,” she told Bang Showbiz in an interview.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Are stubborn acne marks troubling you? Check out these home remedies