Scarlett Johansson makes her singing comeback
London: Actress Scarlett Johansson has returned back to her singing career after collaborating with Lulu Gainsbourg on a cover of French music legend Serge Gainsbourg`s `Bonnie & Clyde`.
The track comes from Lulu`s tribute album to his father, `From Gainsbourg to Lulu`, which is a collection of songs handpicked by Lulu that ``he knew would best pay homage to his father`s work.``
Lulu selected all of the artists he wanted to collaborate with on the album and Johansson is just one of many famous names, reports a website.
The LP also features the vocals of Rufus Wainwright and Iggy Pop.
In 2009, Johansson covered Jeff Buckley`s "Last Goodbye" for the soundtrack of "He`s Just Not That Into You". In 2011, `The Avengers` star sang "One Whole Hour" for the soundtrack of the documentary film ‘Wretches & Jabberers’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!