Scarlett Johansson makes her singing comeback
London: Actress Scarlett Johansson has returned back to her singing career after collaborating with Lulu Gainsbourg on a cover of French music legend Serge Gainsbourg`s `Bonnie & Clyde`.
The track comes from Lulu`s tribute album to his father, `From Gainsbourg to Lulu`, which is a collection of songs handpicked by Lulu that ``he knew would best pay homage to his father`s work.``
Lulu selected all of the artists he wanted to collaborate with on the album and Johansson is just one of many famous names, reports a website.
The LP also features the vocals of Rufus Wainwright and Iggy Pop.
In 2009, Johansson covered Jeff Buckley`s "Last Goodbye" for the soundtrack of "He`s Just Not That Into You". In 2011, `The Avengers` star sang "One Whole Hour" for the soundtrack of the documentary film ‘Wretches & Jabberers’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Can you believe it? Ranbir Kapoor-Ranveer Singh danced to 'Dilli Wali Girlfriend' setting the party on fire!- WATCH
- Pakistan to ban Sunny Leone song?
- Meet 'Chaani-Sarman' from Ashutosh Gowariker's 'Mohenjo Daro'- See new poster
- 'Doctor Strange' trailer: As spellbinding as it could be!- Watch
- Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson became more popular after death: Amitabh Bachchan
- Ayushmann Khurrana rocks Seattle with his moonwalk, singing! Watch video
- Amaal Mallik excited about his 'Baar Baar Dekho' track
- Here's how Parineeti Chopra-Varun Dhawan rehearsed for 'Janemann Aah' from 'Dishoom' ! Watch video
- One Direction's Liam Payne ready to launch solo career
- Actors singing is a very good trend: Ayushmann Khurrana