Scarlett Johansson makes her singing comeback
London: Actress Scarlett Johansson has returned back to her singing career after collaborating with Lulu Gainsbourg on a cover of French music legend Serge Gainsbourg`s `Bonnie & Clyde`.
The track comes from Lulu`s tribute album to his father, `From Gainsbourg to Lulu`, which is a collection of songs handpicked by Lulu that ``he knew would best pay homage to his father`s work.``
Lulu selected all of the artists he wanted to collaborate with on the album and Johansson is just one of many famous names, reports a website.
The LP also features the vocals of Rufus Wainwright and Iggy Pop.
In 2009, Johansson covered Jeff Buckley`s "Last Goodbye" for the soundtrack of "He`s Just Not That Into You". In 2011, `The Avengers` star sang "One Whole Hour" for the soundtrack of the documentary film ‘Wretches & Jabberers’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone breaks her silence on speculations about breakup with Ranveer Singh
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' audience review: Here's what Twitterati have to say
- 'Shivaay' vs 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Box Office clash: Expect the 'unexpected'
- Kamaal R Khan in legal trouble for leaking Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' online
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil movie tweet review