Scarlett Johansson makes her singing comeback
London: Actress Scarlett Johansson has returned back to her singing career after collaborating with Lulu Gainsbourg on a cover of French music legend Serge Gainsbourg`s `Bonnie & Clyde`.
The track comes from Lulu`s tribute album to his father, `From Gainsbourg to Lulu`, which is a collection of songs handpicked by Lulu that ``he knew would best pay homage to his father`s work.``
Lulu selected all of the artists he wanted to collaborate with on the album and Johansson is just one of many famous names, reports a website.
The LP also features the vocals of Rufus Wainwright and Iggy Pop.
In 2009, Johansson covered Jeff Buckley`s "Last Goodbye" for the soundtrack of "He`s Just Not That Into You". In 2011, `The Avengers` star sang "One Whole Hour" for the soundtrack of the documentary film ‘Wretches & Jabberers’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dev Patel's 'Lion' to release in Australia
- Disrupted sleeping habits may cause suicidal thoughts
- Cuteness alert! Meet Deepak Tijori's adorable daughter Samara Tijori – View pics
- Shahid Kapoor opens up about his Bollywood struggle! - Read more
- 'Online purchase of sexual wellness products more preferred in Tier III cities'
- Rumoured girlfriend Iulia Vantur to croon Salman Khan's 'Main Hoon Hero Tera'?
- Dwayne Bravo all set to make singing debut in Bollywood! - Details inside
- Vishal-Shekhar, UK-based band collaborate for 'Beliya'
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali to compose music for 'Padmavati'
- Janmashtami special—Celebrate Krishna's birth with these top 5 Bollywood tracks!