Scary Spice makes diva demand before Olympic gig
London: Former Spice Girl Mel B, who is set to perform at the Olympic closing ceremony with her band mates, has delayed the reunion show by putting a string of diva demands in front of the organizers.
According to a source, the singer told Olympic organizers that if they wanted her at the show they were going to have to fork out for a stack of unreasonable demands.
“She wants her friends and family flown from all over to see the gig and wants them to have backstage access. And her rider, which includes a demand for a personal stylist to be flown wherever she goes, is ridiculous,” the Sun quoted the source as saying.
The Spice’s who haven’t performed together since 2008 are wanted to perform their two hits including their massive debut hit ‘Wannabe’ at the Closing Ceremony.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!
- Akshay Kumar, Huma Qureshi's 'Go Pagal' song making video is a must watch!
- Akshay Kumar turns a 'Jolly good fellow' in this new promotional music video!
- Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut's brilliant chemistry in 'Yeh Ishq Hai' song from 'Rangoon' is a must WATCH!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15