Scary Spice makes diva demand before Olympic gig
London: Former Spice Girl Mel B, who is set to perform at the Olympic closing ceremony with her band mates, has delayed the reunion show by putting a string of diva demands in front of the organizers.
According to a source, the singer told Olympic organizers that if they wanted her at the show they were going to have to fork out for a stack of unreasonable demands.
“She wants her friends and family flown from all over to see the gig and wants them to have backstage access. And her rider, which includes a demand for a personal stylist to be flown wherever she goes, is ridiculous,” the Sun quoted the source as saying.
The Spice’s who haven’t performed together since 2008 are wanted to perform their two hits including their massive debut hit ‘Wannabe’ at the Closing Ceremony.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali
- Usher announces new album 'Hard II Love'
- Rumoured girlfriend Iulia Vantur to croon Salman Khan's 'Main Hoon Hero Tera'?
- Dwayne Bravo all set to make singing debut in Bollywood! - Details inside
- Vishal-Shekhar, UK-based band collaborate for 'Beliya'
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali to compose music for 'Padmavati'