Scary Spice makes diva demand before Olympic gig
London: Former Spice Girl Mel B, who is set to perform at the Olympic closing ceremony with her band mates, has delayed the reunion show by putting a string of diva demands in front of the organizers.
According to a source, the singer told Olympic organizers that if they wanted her at the show they were going to have to fork out for a stack of unreasonable demands.
“She wants her friends and family flown from all over to see the gig and wants them to have backstage access. And her rider, which includes a demand for a personal stylist to be flown wherever she goes, is ridiculous,” the Sun quoted the source as saying.
The Spice’s who haven’t performed together since 2008 are wanted to perform their two hits including their massive debut hit ‘Wannabe’ at the Closing Ceremony.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Don't know what item songs mean: Zareen Khan
- Too funny! You can't miss this latest song 'Fake Ishq' from Akshay Kumar's 'Housefull 3' – Watch
- Was intimidated by Amit Trivedi: 'Baby Doll' singer Kanika Kapoor
- Like things to be poetic in music, says Rabbi Shergill
- Sonal Chauhan, Ankit Tiwari's new song video 'Badtameez' is must watch for every heartbroken lover!