Selena Gomez announces world tour from August
Los Angeles: Singer-actress Selena Gomez has announced 56-city world tour starting from Vancouver, Canada.
The 20-year-old singer will kickstart her world-tour from the home country of her ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber on August, 14, said the Hollywood reporter.
"I couldn`t be more excited to tour again but this time around the world. This has been such an interesting few months. My music has grown and I want my fans to see a new side of me," Gomez said in a statement.
Gomez will launch the tour in Vancouver and then play in western and eastern Canada, including Montreal and Toronto.
She will then head to Europe, starting with a tour date in Copenhagen on August, 30, before performing in Los Angeles, Chicago and Boston.
The world tour will end on November, 27 in St Louis.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Don't know what item songs mean: Zareen Khan
- Too funny! You can't miss this latest song 'Fake Ishq' from Akshay Kumar's 'Housefull 3' – Watch
- Was intimidated by Amit Trivedi: 'Baby Doll' singer Kanika Kapoor
- Like things to be poetic in music, says Rabbi Shergill
- Sonal Chauhan, Ankit Tiwari's new song video 'Badtameez' is must watch for every heartbroken lover!