Selena Gomez announces world tour from August
Los Angeles: Singer-actress Selena Gomez has announced 56-city world tour starting from Vancouver, Canada.
The 20-year-old singer will kickstart her world-tour from the home country of her ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber on August, 14, said the Hollywood reporter.
"I couldn`t be more excited to tour again but this time around the world. This has been such an interesting few months. My music has grown and I want my fans to see a new side of me," Gomez said in a statement.
Gomez will launch the tour in Vancouver and then play in western and eastern Canada, including Montreal and Toronto.
She will then head to Europe, starting with a tour date in Copenhagen on August, 30, before performing in Los Angeles, Chicago and Boston.
The world tour will end on November, 27 in St Louis.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's how 'Ahoi Ashtami' is celebrated
- Maharashtra CM assured smooth release of 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil', says Mukesh Bhatt
- Love Day: Pyar Ka Din movie review Tedious and uninspiring
- Ranbir Kapoor - Anushka Sharma - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan vs Salman Khan: TRP battle this weekend
- Where nationalism is concerned, I don't think Bollywood is divided: Ajay Devgn
- Classical musicians are not entertainers: Amjad Ali Khan
- Taylor Swift to perform at Formula One concert!
- Arijit Singh's 'Nashe Si Chadh Gayi' from Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer 'Befikre' will leave you tripping
- 'Enormous market for music in India'
- Shah Rukh Khan is our favourite, says British pop rock band 'The Vamps'